-10% Rabatt auf fast alle Räder - Jetzt sparen!
Since 1919 we have been working in the 3rd generation of Lübbenau’s oldest bicycle shop „Fahrrad Goyn“ in the Spreewald. From initial repair work on agricultural equipment, sewing machines and bicycles, a pure bicycle shop has developed over the last ninety years. For a whole century we have been striving to fulfill customer wishes to the fullest satisfaction.
Fahrrad Goyn history
- In 1919 Erich Goyn founded, at that time still in the suburban Hauptstrasse……a shop for sewing machines, agricultural implements, bicycles of all kinds and antenna systems.Opel Fahrrad 1935
- 1938 Workshop construction in Lübbenau with a small new shop building at the current location with a Leuna brand petrol station.
Narrowly escaped nationalization in 1973 with service for Diamant, Mifa and Simson.
- In 1988 the grandson Peter Hnida entered the scene, first as a train driver and then as a mechanic. Erich Goyn Lübbenau
- In 1990 we were allowed to trade in two-wheelers and not just repair them
- 1992 the new store building.
- 1995 Concentration on bicycles – only one trade and that’s right!
- 2005 shop expansion
- Today, in the third generation, Peter and Robert run the company Fahrrad Goyn as a limited partnership. Specialized in bike and electric bike.